Here are the facts; these are not fake news stories
- When you buy insurance online you are taking the risk that you might not be getting the coverage you and family need. Licensed professional insurance agents go through a long education process to obtain a license and keep that license. Professional agents must take continuing education to keep up on all the changes in coverage, the law, and company offerings. Therefore, a professional licensed agent has the knowledge and experience to find the best coverage and value for your individual needs.
- Many insurance advertisements describe certain types of coverage like vehicle replacement cost, vanishing deductibles and more. However, what they do not tell you is that these kinds of coverage’s cost more and are not offered to everyone.
- Buying the state minimum auto liability is never a good idea. Rarely does the state minimum cover the expenses of a totaled vehicle and medical bills from injured parties.
- Another fake news story is that only people who live in a flood zone need flood insurance. According to the Federal Government, over 35% of all flood damage occurs to homes outside the flood zone.
- You do not have to be a millionaire to lose your home and retirement in a liability loss.
We are committed to providing clients with the highest quality insurance plans available combined with some of the lowest possible rates. Whether you are shopping for auto insurance, home insurance, life or business insurance, we can help you obtain the best coverage available with the lowest rate possible.
All of us at San Clemente Insurance Services truly value the long term relationship with our clients, and are proud to give families, individuals and businesses the personal attention required when it matters most. When claims arise, we realize that it can be very stressful and will do everything possible to assure timely and complete recovery.